Quilt With Us

Note: If you've just joined this very busy group, expect to receive lots and lots of email notifications, generated every time someone posts here. If you'd rather not receive those notifications, just click "Stop Following". It's in the "Comment" box. Then you can just visit and check in when you feel like it.

No purchase is required to join this group.

1. Time frame: You can join at any time! But we'll be featuring the mystery quilt Tuesday February 12th, 2013 through mid-March 2013. 
  2. If you are not a member of our Quilt With Us Community yet, click the "Signup and Join" box in the upper-right corner. Once you're a member, you will see a green plus sign and a link to join "Mystery Quilt 2013” in the upper-right of the group page. Clicking on the link will allow you to join this Quilt Along.
  3. Post questions, feedback, and pictures of your progress.

To post pictures of your finished project: In the “Add a Comment” (under the viewing window) click on the little camera icon. This will open an “Add Image” box and prompt you to browse your files to locate the picture you want to upload. Find your picture and click on it. Choose a Layout, and then on Link, make the pixels around 400 wide.  Click OK and you are done!  Now, take a look at your project on the Mystery Quilt 2013 page. Congratulations you’re done!

If you need more help, please read this FAQ page, or email us @ quiltwithus@connectingthreads.com

Views: 5775

Replies to This Discussion

I don't want to get emails when people reply  I hope I pushed the right button. 

Okay I signed up and joined but I can't seem to find the green plus sign to join the Mystery Quilt. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

I did that 2 different times and I am still getting the emails

Help! I can't seem to find the green plus sign to get started.  Thanks

I keep clicking on the Follow and it comes up as Stop Following, but I keep getting the emails. Any suggestions?

Denise, click it and when it says "Follow" you will not get any e-mails.  However, you do need to be sure that it says that not only on the main page of the group, but also on the discussion forums.  It should change it all the way through  if you do it in the comment block on the group page.

RSS

Sweet and Lovely

New & Exclusive! Sweet and Lovely Collection just $7.96/yard Shop now »

Glacier Peak

New & Exclusive! Glacier Peak Collection just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2017   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service