Quilt With Us

WOW! The Mystery Quilt 2013 Quilt Along is growing with over 378 members! Part 2 is here and ready to download for this eager, chatty, and supportive group to enjoy. Be sure to check out the Photo Pages under Discussions below to see pictures of the members' progress.

You can download Part 2 PDF Pattern for free, here.

Related Resources
Connecting Threads tutorials to complement Mystery Quilt 2013: Part 2 include:

Perfect Points and the Positioning PIn tutorial, from last years's quilt along, will provide instruction and illustrations for maintaining sharp points and straight diagonal lines within and between blocks.

Flying Geese - Variable Stars

Not Yet a Member? If you are not yet a member of the Mystery Quilt 2013 Quilt Along, it is not too late to join! Part 1, posted last week, goes quickly, so you can easily catch up and get started on Part 2. The Fabric Selection Suggestions PDF will help with choosing fabrics. Please join us in the fun!

Part 3 Comes Next Week! The Mystery Quilt 2013: Part 3 will be posted next Monday, March 18th on Quilt with Us  and Notions. The mystery of the quilt’s design will be unveiled and quilt along members will discover what they have been making!

Views: 1263

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

This is a first for me!  I had a little trouble getting the outer Flying Geese points with a 1/4" margin.  Will continue to work it.  Thanks for the tip about measuring to the outside of your ruler line.  It really helped me too!

RSS

Emma & Myrtle

New & Exclusive! Emma & Myrtle Fabric Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Hats 'n Holly

New & Exclusive! Hats 'n Holly Fabric Collection just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2017   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service