Quilt With Us

WOW! Time has come for the mystery to be solved; the eagerly awaited final pattern installment is here.

Spoiler Alert! If you would like to start the Mystery Quilt 2013 Quilt Along now or haven't finished Part 1 and Part 2, you will want to wait to download the conclusion to the pattern to maximize the mystery quilt experience.

It is not too late to join the Mystery Quilt 2013 Quilt Along! The Fabric Selection Suggestions PDF will help with choosing fabrics. Please join us in the fun!

You can download Part 3 PDF Pattern for free, here.

Please let us see your assembled quilt top!
Quilters enjoy mystery quilts because of the adventurous aspect of not knowing, until the end, what they are making. The other really fun part is seeing the same quilt made in a variety of fabrics. Believe me, the fabric selections of the quilt along members are incredible! I know we will be amazed and delighted to see each others' quilts (tops at least) this coming week. Please post a photo of your completed project on the Photo Pages so we can ooh! and aah! over your accomplishment!

The Quilt Along Wrap-Up
Monday, March 25th will be the last official blog posting about the Mystery Quilt 2013 Quilt Along. The comments, questions, responses, and photos from the members and Ann will continue for quite awhile.

I do hope you like the design! Enjoy!

Views: 6815

Replies to This Discussion

I just got approved for the mystery quilt, don't even have my fabric  yet - how long will this run for show and tell?

Thanks

NormaBeth

Everything is cut out and ready to go.. Parts 1 and 2 were fun and easy.. Part 3 looks the same.. just more to do.  I am ready to get going with the sewing now.  Hope to see pics of what everyone else is doing..lol.. Great Mystery quilt project... thanks!

Love the quilt. I finished on Mon. When I got part 3. It's at the quilters now. I used your neutrals, and loved the results. Your instructions were great. I have done other mysteries, and didn't always like the results because the fabric choices were wrong. Your suggestions were very helpful. Thank you. Betty

How often does CT do mystery quilts?  I would love to do another one some time.

This was so much fun I also was wondering if there will be another mystery quilt.. 

I have to do one more side of the stars from part 2 then I can start part 3. I peaked and am so excited to finish it!

I just finished!  I wasn't able to work it along with everyone, as my fabric arrived a week ago.  So I did it all over the last two days.  GREAT pattern -- enough of a challenge for me (never did a sawtooth star before) but not too tedious!  Really enjoyed this project--and the instructions were perfect!  Now to find where I can post pictures...

Finished the quilt, first one for me. Quite a surprise! Doing the quilting was quite the experience, not too accurate, but it was fun trying to keep control of the squiggly lines!

Attachments:

Cora -- nice job..   like the stippling..  maybe I will use that also..  :) good pictures also..

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service