Quilt With Us

I am new to this quilt along, and I'm trying to figure out how to use this form.. Maybe I just need to check out a bit more here. I feel lost :)

Views: 156

Replies to This Discussion

I am looking forward to doing the mystery quilt along.

Don't feel bad about feeling lost, I don't face book, twitter or do any of the other social sites so this feels foreign to me too. Just keep browsing around and you will get the idea. Glad you joined along :)

Thank you so much for your encouragement Jan. the only thing I do is Facebook. Looking forward to this. I went through some things last evening, still have may places to visit on here! Have a great day

Hi Barb, I am new to this to.  I got my fabric on Saturday and can't wait!  Like you I think I can figure this site out but I am not a computer wiz at all.  I think it will be fun . Nancy Bollinger

Hi Nancy, so very nice to know others feel the same as I. I am so looking foward to this also, it will be lots of fun. :)

This is my first mystery quilt and first time to do something like this online,so don't feel bad I am totally lost too.Looking forward to learning though.

So very nice to know your never alone! So looking forward to this. I order my fabric just the other day. Can't wait for it to arrive

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2018   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service