Quilt With Us

The Mystery Quilt 2013 Quilt Along is finally here! As you may already know, Connecting Threads is offering a Mystery Quilt quilt along to celebrate National Quilt Month in March. You won’t know what the quilt looks like until Part 3! You can read more about the first blog post here.

You can download Part 1 PDF Pattern for free, here.

How do I join the quilt along? You may join the Mystery Quilt 2013 Quilt Along Group on Quilt with Us (QWU) or follow along on Notions. Joining QWU, CT's social network website, is free and easy. Many of you, who are already members, have experienced the fun and supportive CT quilting community. Please note, although the pattern installments will be available to download on Notions, Ann will be responding to questions and comments about the pattern for the Mystery Quilt 2013 Quilt Along only on QWU.

Fabric Selection
If you haven't gathered your fabrics already, download the Fabric Selection Suggestions PDF.

Sewing Supplies
General sewing supplies will suffice. The 20-1/2" square Omnigrip Neon Ruler, that might be helpful for Part 3, is located on our website here.

Related Resources
Ann 's Thoughts on Precision Piecing is an informal discussion of Ann's hints for successful cutting, piecing, and pressing.
Connecting Threads tutorials to complement Mystery Quilt 2013: Part 1 include: How to Sew an Accurate Quarter Inch Seam AllowancePressing TipChain-Piecing 101, Nine-Patch: Lesson 1, and Nine-Patch: Lesson 2.

Stay tuned for the next steps!
Part 2 - Monday, March 11th
Part 3 - Monday, March 18th
Conclusion - Monday, March 25th

Tags: mystery, quilt, quilting

Views: 12529

Replies to This Discussion

Biting my nails waiting for Part 2!

Hi Elizabeth, I just posted on comments- it's like Christmas, you have to wait till everyone's awake so we can get started. Tapping fingers and toes lol

RSS

Robyn Pandolph is now at Connecting Threads!

We now carry fabrics from Robyn Pandolph! Introducing Faded Splendor. 

Rotary Cutter & Ruler Sale

Select rulers and rotary cutters are on sale now! Save 40% »

© 2014   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service