Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73111

Replies to This Discussion

I love these colors

I have decided on going with blues

Attachments:

Wonderful fabrics, Francine!

Very pretty. I love blue.
Gorgeous!

I'm already contemplating breaking the rules with my fabric choice and  using as my focus fabric a variety of feed sack fabrics I've collected.  If the cutting instructions seem to allow for smallish (6" square or less) pieces of the focus fabric, I'll be using these plus some neutral solids.  The solids didn't photograph well, but they are grey, light cream/yellow and a peachy orange.   If this doesn't work out, I'll have to regroup!

Attachments:

Susan, these are wonderful.

I like these colors, very pretty

OK here are my color, not sure if I like the yellow squares or the green for my #3.  Going to try and do this, I'm still learning.

Lawanda, I like the green with them. Gives it more 'life' if you know what I'm trying to say. You could also go with a red or purple tone to pull the colors from your prints.

Thanks, I like the green too

I agree!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service