Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 72879

Replies to This Discussion

I like the green to but a red or purple would look great. more umpff !

Cindy, I look though what I had and come up with this reddish color.  Does this look any better.

I like the deep red. It gives it a richer look and brings out the colors in your lighter prints. But it i s ultimately what you like the best. Take a look at the values of the samples that Ann posted of the Connecting Threads fabrics. If they fall within her values, then it will work.

Here are my fabrics. I may be getting started a little late because I have one of my sons coming in for a visit this week, but hopefully I will catch up.

Attachments:

gorgeous!!! love the colours!

I tried to post this earlier, but it didn't show up.  Do you think these fabrics will work?

Attachments:

They will be gorgeous. Very rich looking with good contrast.

Absolutely, love your choices.

Beautiful rich colors!

I decided to make this quilt up for my granddaughter in her favorites...purple and fairies. The throw size quilt  will work out well for her todler bed. So finally made it to the quilt shop today. This is what I came home with. There is an extra fabric in the mix, but decided to use the really dark purple as an extra tiny inner border and binding. It pulls it altogether perfectly. The colors in the photo are close, but not quite on. I also purchased enough of the fairy print to back the quilt.

Kathy, she will love it! It will be wonderful.

Our DGD's must be talking to each other! Lily's favs are pink & purple and switch princesses for fairies! How old is she? Mine's 3-1/2.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service