Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 72879

Replies to This Discussion

It's fun to pull out all those fabrics, but it is so hard to begin the elimination process!  Great pile of pulls!!!

these are my fabrics.  I think they will work. love seeing all the other choices.

Looks good looks like we are in the same color frame of mine!

Love those colors.  Did you get fabrick from CT?

mine came from joanns. everyones is so pretty ,starting to rethink mine ?? but I will stay with  the choice I made. even though it is out of my comfort zone. cant wait to see all the finished projects

I love your fabrics!

these are beautiful.

Everyones choices look great! I will try and pull mine out this weekend.

Look what just arrived in my mailbox on this snowy Saturday ... fabric luv!  Can't wait to get started.

Fabric:  California Girl from Fig Tree (Moda)

oh so pretty. cant wait to see everyones finished product

You're so right. They sure make me want to see spring come! So soft and pretty.

Oh my, these are gorgeous!  Yellow is my favorite color and I am SO looking forward to spring this year!  If you don't like your quilt when we're all done, let me know and I'll provide my address and shipping! HAHA!!!!  Can't wait to see this when it's done!

Rose from Ohio

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service