Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 72962

Replies to This Discussion

I love these colors! (the purple and blue)

Great choices, Deb! I'm excited for the mystery to begin, too!

i think i need to go 'stash shopping' in YOUR stash! i love your fabric choices!

Such beautiful fabrics everyone is picking! 

Deb, each time I opened up a pic, I thought "I would use that one"  LOL  Actually I have to say I really love the purple and turquoise I think the best but any of the three will make a beautiful quilt!

I'm with Chrissie.....I need to come shopping in your stash! LOL 

I so appreciate everyone's help! I think I will be using the purple and turquoise. Thanks so much also for the compliments. Everyone is welcome to come stash shopping here! I am spoiled with tons of fabric.

Again, I appreciate everyone's help, as I was going to have to make three because I couldn't decide. Thank you so much.

Ah, a lady after my own heart - I'm very much a bright color person and naturally gravitate toward those. It's hard when I'm making bibs to stay pastel. Yesterday at the quilt show, I don't think I bought any soft colors - I found a bright green & red ladybug fabric and another bug fabric that's very stylized with purples, yellows & greens - plus a great stripe to use with that for the bib pockets.

Ok, I know I said I was going to pick from my stash...LOL...I just couldn't help myself.  Here is my fabric choice.  I'm a sucker for blue...so no surprises here.  I do try to step outside my little blue box, but keep finding myself back to blue.

Joleen

Attachments:

Cool!

I love blue and yellow together, great choice.

LOVE it, as said before, blue and yellow are my favorites!!  This is going to be very nice.

Deb love the turquoise and purple together

Thank you so much. I appreciate your input. I can't wait to get started. Dum de dum..................................

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service