Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 72879

Replies to This Discussion

Looking at everyones choices makes me want to go back through my stash and see what else I can come up with, so I am staying out of my stash and working on some projects that need to be finished before I start this mystery.

Everyone's colors are so wonderful! I love seeing all of them.  GREAT job everyone!!!

The fabrics I will use are CT Twilight Frost from 2009.  I had purchased a kit a long time ago but decided not to do it because of the appliqué (too much of it).  I never undid the kit though and the fabric quantities work for this pattern.  The lights are much greener than they appear and the darks are called Espresso.  Some of you might have worked with this fabric or like me still have it.

Very nice!

I made their Big & Bold quilt out of those fabrics.  I just loved the colors and still do.  Those were/are beautiful and I bet you have a great time working with them for this quilt. 

Nice fabrics!

These will look wonderful.

Here is my selection for the mq8. Went shopping in my stash. I found this at a garage sale in Nevada one day this gal had a whole garage full of fabric she was selling I would have bought it all if I could. lol

Attachments:

Very nice fabrics, Emily. Don't blame you for wishing you could buy it all. If only...... 

Very nice, I have the same problem though, wanting everything!!!!!! Oh well, maybe someday!

I really like the colors - I probably wouldn't have thought of the black, but it's just what the others needed. It's going to be beautiful.

Love the colors. Also notice you have a Craftsy printout in the background.

Are you doing their BOM or just signed up for classes?

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service