Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 72966

Replies to This Discussion

The attachment worked Heather and it looks nice.  This is my first mystery quilt too.  I think everyone is excited.  Now for Monday and part 2.  :)

Pretty colors Heather. I can't remember if anyone else is doing all solids, but I think this will be very pretty when it's all together. Actually, now that I think of it, there was a color choice for Amish style that was all solids, but I do like your pastels.

Beautiful...very spring-y!

Was able to get out of town this weekend and got some fabric.  This is my first mystery quilt.  Have the fabric washed, ironed, and ready to cut tomorrow.  Hope to get caught up.  Hope the fabric works.  Picking fabric makes me very uncomfortable. 

Attachments:

Love those fabrics Jo.  Hurry and get it cut and sewn.  I love the neutrals.

Thanks, got week one done.  I think it will look very nice.  Happy with the colors

I understand what you mean about picking out fabric, I'm the same way. But these pieces look like they are going to work just beautifully! Good job!

Very nice!!

Beautiful neutral colors Jo.  I purchased some very similar to those...now I think I may have to start a second one with my neutrals.

Come on part 2!

Good Morning all!!  wow your choices look great.  I'm waiting for mine to arrive.  It's inspiring to see the variety.  I'm going to have to work well to catch up.  Keep the pictures coming.  Thanks

I decided at the beginning of the year that I wasn't going to do any BOM's of Quilt a longs or Mystery Quilts and before I knew it I was in for 4 of them.....I guess I got got in a moment. I did vow that I was using my STASH no matter what so here is what I came up with 2 of the fabrics were from the Canning Day line and 1 was a Mama's Cotton 2 then I added the white with a tiny pin dot in it. It shall be interesting what develops as the weeks progress.

Attachments:

I love the vintage fabrics....are they reproductions? As far as being sucked into group quilt projects....you seem to be the norm for us. Why is it that we can't resist a good challenge or mystery???

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service