Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 72966

Replies to This Discussion

Gorgeous fabrics!!!

Lesley, the contrast, color and scale of your fabrics is perfect. Your quilt is going to be gorgeous!

Well, I sewed my Step 2...at first I wasn't thrilled with the large pink centers for the stars - it seemed to be too pink, but after it was sewn, the shade variations in the hand-dying will probably be OK. I may still change them to the print, but we'll see as the mystery progresses.

I think you blocks are wounderful.  Really colorful and bright like a Spring Day.

I think they are super beautiful, QD! The pink is just luscious in my opinion!

I love your color combo.  And your stars do look perfectly pointy!

Thanks! The more I look at it, the happier I am...go figure!

Beautiful

Lesley Smith those are beautifil fabrics it will make a very rich looking quilt cannot wait to see the blocks

Morris' Delight

Fabric 4 is the William Morris. This is very hard to part with, but it works so well. The pink fabric is also a reproduction fabric.

Wow! I think it'll be worth cutting into. The print fabric I'm using isn't as dear as the Wm Morris, but I've had it for at least 3 years waiting for the "right" project. Let's go for it!

part 2 of the second one. wasnt sure about of the green ,but i think i like it

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service