Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 72971

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice!

Ooh.. Looks like Easter.

I couldn't wait to get home and check in to see how you are all doing.  The same pattern with so many unique choices are quite lovely.  While I have nothing to share yet, I'm enjoying yours.  Mine will be from the CT maple skies line.  It'll have a fall look I'm thinking.  Christmas would be fun too.  Thank You for the comments.  I'm heeding them.  Can't hardly wait to get started as soon as it arrives.

I like this selection, it will be pretty.

Here is my Part 1 and 2.

very pretty and dramatic ! cant wait to see all the finished quilts ,all so pretty and different

Ooh.  I love this!

Beautiful fabrics will definitely equal a beautiful quilt, great job with your choices!

Very nice! I love black/white!

Pretty.

Nice!

No photos to share yet of Step #2, because I continued to work last night while tired and had to "un-sew" about 12 pieces.  That will teach me for trying to make things fit instead of just slowing down and trimming up my blocks to the size they're supposed to be!  Anyway, I'm glad I ripped out so everything will fit in the final construction.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service