Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73110

Replies to This Discussion

I'm leaving today due to being with my mother during her heart procedure.  I will catch up with step 3 probably next Friday or Saturday if all goes well.

Here's mine:

Attachments:

Rose Mary, Very nice.  I love the colors. Joleen

Pretty

Great colors!

Looking pretty yummy there. 

Looking good!

Still not sure about this color choice. Very much out of my comfort zone.

This is the perfect way for me to go outside my comfort zone...I have no expectations of the project by knowing ahead what it is to look like.  The color way you have chosen is outside of my comfort zone as well, but I really like how it is turning out.  If you are still not sure about this when the top is finished, try adding a red (yellow, lime green or your favorite color) inner border~that might make all the difference for you. 

I was already thinking about that. I thought about pink but then thought red would be better, Guess I'll have to wait for the finale. When I chose these fabrics, I thought the floral was blue. Funny how the pics can be so deceptive.

Maybe lay some red under some of the blocks and pink under some others...see what you like best...Pink we be wonderful. 

Very nice!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service