Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73111

Replies to This Discussion

They are both great. The 'Amish' one is striking.

Looking good Bonnie.  can't wait until the next step.

Stayed up til 2 last night but got part 2 finished.  I redid part 1 as well as I changed fabric 4.  I  like it much better now.  More contrast.

You've all inspired me.  The fabric choices of everyone are wonderful and diverse. Thanks for sharing.  My fabric is supposed to arrive Thursday.  The mystery will be solved but I plan to do it anyway.

I've been reading through here this am and I too, JUST got my fabric yesterday! LOL  I had a HORRIBLE time decision making as this is my first mystery quilt.  I just looked at some of the completed tops and I am sooo pleased with what I purchased....now ....after my Easter machine embroidery projects get done...PLUS the two lap quilts I just commissioned to do...I will be able to get to this!! OH MY!!!! HA HA HA

JB, I had to do a double take when I saw your blocks.  I just finished a project that has that exact same blue and yellow floral print in it.

I finished my Step 2 blocks last evening.  They went together fine, thanks to our hostess having included sizes for each step.  I like to double check everything along the way, and this was very helpful.  Why can't all instructions provide finished sizes for every step?

Attachments:

Love the purple and lavendar, Love Love Love It!

Very cool!

Too bad the mystery quilt is such a short project,  but know what Kathy, there'll be others joining after we're all done and you'll be ahead of them so see it all comes out in the wash if you scrub hard enough on the stones as my Grandma used to say.

Happy National Quilting Day to all!

You're right Jan, Thanks.  Love those Grandmas!  Happy stitching.

Thanks, JB, I didn't do it on purpose. I made a mistake. I will have to fix it by Monday. I am so glad you  caught it.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service