Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73110

Replies to This Discussion

JB, I like the new color. It makes the block stand out more.

All these pretty blocks. I finish my today after work.
I am ever sew glad that we are not required to choose just one of the color groups/projects that we like best. I am in love with them all, I think that these are going to be some of the most gorgeous quilts ever. Keep up the good work to one and all.

Well, I'm still on Step 2.  I have been following the directions for the flying geese and ripping, ripping, ripping.  I'm determined to do the mystery just like everyone else, but I decided that in the future I wouldn't use this method. I think half squares are much easier.

Ready for next steps...

Attachments:

Well, that's just flat out CUTE! Someone is going to love their quilt. :-)

I love it! 

Love it

I love your fabrics!! Can't wait to see the quilt!

love the robots! 

So cute!!

Here is my Step 2 all stacked up and ready to go tomorrow. There is some color distortion, so if you see any yellow in the little floral geese and corner square fabrics...its NOT yellow, it's a very light green.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service