Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73110

Replies to This Discussion

Harry does sound alot like TJ, DH who has working CowDogs says TJ is more like a dog then a Cat.  He will come when I pat my leg like we train the CowDogs.  When I talk to him he talks back to me and at times he even sounds like he is talking back like a little kid.

I have a helper like that too. She is a buff female named Muffin. She wants to sit on my lap or the top of my machine. It doesn't help the thread feed through very well.

TJ is so sweet.  I have two kitties too that have to approve every quilt that gets made.  I think our machines are alike too.  I have a Brother Project Runway "and some number"42 I think???  Anyway, the little icons are just like yours.  I'm really frustrated right now thought because somehow something got bent and my auto threader isn't working right.  GRRRR!!!! Give TJ a treat from his friends in OHio.

Rose in Ohio

Here is my part 2 done...I have been slowly chugging away at it all week and just finished this morning. I had never done flying geese this way and while I disliked all the marking, I did like the lack of waste.

Lovely Easter colors. You're way ahead of me!  I only got 3 stars done because I'm not used to making them this way either. :)

I like your vivid colors. This quilt will make quite a statement. :-)

I love your choices!

I love you color choices so bright, like a warm summer day.

Love your colors and I think my SIL would love to have one like it.  She is a purple fanatic.

My machine and I are ready for Part 3.  I even was up early and managed to get through my morning routine so that nothing would keep me from getting my quilt finished when the instructions are posted.  In the mean time maybe I will get a couple of pork chops in the crock pot for dinner.  (I am seldom this full of energy in the morning!)

Love them both Cindy.  I am just sew excited about this Q-A.

Every time I visit this pic page, I see more and more beautiful color combos. Love them all. 

Love the cats too. My cats always have to put a stamp of approval on anything I work on. Sometimes I am afraid they will literally be a part of one, lol.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service