Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73156

Replies to This Discussion

That is beautiful! I love the colors...

Wow Mark and Chrissie both are very pretty I am sew on my blocks if I would stay off here and sew I would be done too. 

Beautiful!!!   I can hardly wait to start.  I rush home so I can see how well you've all done.  Keep posting everyone.  Thanks:-)  I'll share mine too.  It's going to be April though.  We have to travel.  3 days and my fabric arrives.  Whoo hoo!!

Enjoyed this mystery, Thanks, Ann.  Can't wait to see everyone's.

Wow, Mark, Chrissie, and Susan,  Great super Fast work!  Just printed out the directions.  It'll take me a while to get my top finished.

Looks like a walk in the garden. Very pretty.

Very pretty - looks 3 dimensional to me. good job

I thought 3d too guess we were looking the same way.

Wow, this is a totally different look.  Very creative.  Isn't it so cool how the same pattern can come out looking so different just by color and value selection.  LOVE that border fabric too.

Rose in OHIo

Here's mind before I sewed it together. The pic is deceiving, it is purple polka dots and teal flowers. The multicolor has those exact two colors. I am finished now, but I think I want it for a twin bed. Thinking of putting stars around it as another border. Or maybe just the purple polka dots....
Attachments:

Pretty. I really like your border fabric.

Very pretty, reminds me of twilight time of day.

Rose In OHio

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service