Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73111

Replies to This Discussion

Had a great time doing this Quilt-A-Long with everyone, thanks for the expert leadership as usual Ann!  See all of you next time, which I hope isn't too far off.

JanJo in Reno

Love the yellow and blue. Such a classic combination.

Thanks Cindy, I'm really pleased with the outcome.

Wow! The photos are really coming in now! Lovely work everyone!

March 25th Blog Post
Please do not be concerned if you are not done by Monday, 3/25. It is my last official blog post on the quilt along and I will be referring readers to the Photo Pages (here) to check out the quilts. However, members may continue to post on the Comment Wall and Photo Pages after that. I will be checking regularly for quite a while... Many people aren't finished and some may be just starting.

Note: Please put photos of finished tops on the Photo Pages instead of the Comment Wall so the surprise won't be spoiled for those not ready for Part 3.

Here is my version of this Mystery Quilt. This one was fun! Love the pattern and will definitely make it again.  Thank you so much for hosting it, Ann! 

Love the brightness of your pink and blue stars on black!

WOW, so bright and happy!!! love the black background, it really makes it pop.

Very nice, love teh black background.  Those stars really shine on that.

Rose in Ohio

I have all my squares sewn together but I do NOT have my top sewn together but I am looking for a  comment  or 2 on the extra borders.  Please let me know what you think about the borders as I have enough of the other fabrics to use one of them but do want to finish this a bit larger than the size it is.

i really like the second boarder kind of brings the white from the center out.

I agree with Brenda, I think the second border finishes it better. They are both very pretty, though. A sweet and lovely combination!

Thanks although my first and foremost thought was simply to make it larger.  I have been hording that Daisy piece for awhile and just thought it to be the right choice.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service