Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73110

Replies to This Discussion

Nice in spite of the wine.

What do you know!  I found another fabric from the same collection, about 5 yards, so now I can finish this quilt.  I was going to piece the leftover fabrics together for backing, but I have already cut the strips for the binding so there wasn't enough to put together.  I want to finish this one so I can give it to my brother's grandson.  The last time I made him a quilt was 9 years ago, and he's now 12 so he must have already outgrown his sailboat quilt.

Hey Aida I have some of those fabrics.  Did you have enough to finish?

Gayle, I ordered this as a kit when Midnight Frost was first introduced, so I also bought the backing, however, I did not make the quilt, and ended up making a few sets of pillow cases.  I have more than enough for the backing, and now I have a couple pillow cases to go with this quilt.  I like your idea of adding another border, so I might do that to this one to make it really fit a twin bed.

Wow, very different by absolutely beautiful!  This says, "Peaceful afternoon  nap" to me!!

HAHA

Rose in Ohio

Hi Aida,
beautiful, I love the colors!

This is my daughter's. Now she has to sew it together.

Very nice, Jamie,  good job, especially when this is the 2nd quilt you are making.

Gram

Here is a picture of our three generations of mystery quilts.  Top left my daughter, Jamie Barkell,   next to it is my mom's, Gracia Bracco, and mine on the bottom

Treasure the pleasure of having three generations to be able to enjoy.  Love them all.

How fun to do this mystery quilt together ~

Wow, you were busy!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service