Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 72971

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely stunning Penny!  I hope I can quilt mine half as good as you did!  I love it!  Thanks for the inspiration.

Wow!!!  Your quilting work is amazing!!  You've got a little of everything in there -- it's gorgeous!  This is on a longarm, I take it?? 

Thank you Deb.  Sorry to say, I don't have a longarm or even a mid-arm.  I have a Pfaff Grand Quilter on a frame (short arm.)

Wow!!  Your quilt is lovely and the quilting fantastic.  Inspiring

Tooled leather, it is just beautiful. Love it.

Thank you Jo!

I was very pleased with the colors I chose.  The went together very well. Thanks again for the great suggestions.  This was the easiest choice of all other mystery quilts I've done.

Attachments:

Love the pastels.  Very peaceful and springy.

Rose in Ohio

really loved looking at all the tops/finished products. if anyone is interested there is a mystery quilt going on here:

http://www.pqmercantile.com/special-events-562.htm   it is on facebook and clues come out every 2 weeks. some qwu members are taking part.

Erzsebet, no need to apologize for putting your photo on the Comment Wall.This is one of the quirky things I have discovered about blogging about mystery quilts. Usually people post photos either on the Comment Wall or Photo Pages (if there are any) but it dawned on me that people who are just starting or not finished would enjoy the mystery aspect more if they could avoid seeing the final photos until they were ready. I put Spoiler Alerts! in my blog posts to warn people avoid the Photo Pages if they didn't to see the final design. I love your fabrics!

Roz, I really like the extra borders and the quilting. Congratulations on finishing!

Penny, your quilting is amazing! What a wonderful choice of fabrics and alovely gift for the lucky couple!

Thank you, it has been fun.  I love this pattern, and will use it again and again I'm sure.  I did buy the book by Sally Schneider, and lucky me, the seller had another book by her and sent me that as well...2 for 1.    I will definitely keep watching for another mystery quilt on Quilt With US.  :)

Thanks Ann for hosting this! Can we expect another mystery quilt soon? I love doing them!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service