Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73095

Replies to This Discussion

Finished Quilt.... I have a wonderful lady that does my long arm quilting for me....I have osteo arthritis in my hands and shoulders so it's no fun wrestling with trying to do the quilting and Gail always does a great job

All the quilts are so different based on the color selections. I was a little fearful of too much contrast with one of my colors, but I think it came out well. I noticed at least one other quilt has the background from the stars as an extra border. I expect to do the same with mine, but just made that decision tonight and I wanted to share where I am at so far. The background is the mirage fabric in a 'wine' color. It really works well to calm down all that paintbox work. In fact, the centers on the stars are actually a dark teal with gold flakes across them. They really sparkle in looking at the quilt, but do not come out in the picture well when I made it low enough resolution to put up on the page. :( I like the colors a lot. My dh can just take them the way I matched them this time. LOL

I look forward to the next opportunity to join another mystery.

I love your colors, Janet! A fire and ice combination, stunning!

Great color description Amanda!

Thanks. I was saving it for something special and it worked out better than I had hoped. I sure wish I had access to Diane's quilter as then I would have quilts instead of tops. LOL.

Ranchmom you always have the prettiest colors and I think you did a wonderful job. I just love it.
I sure wish your Gail lived in my area so I could entice her to do mine. That is gorgeous quilting. Lovely job.

I guess I'm the last one!  Here is mine, still up on my design wall, waiting to be sewn together and quilted. Thanks for a great experience!

Thanks Jane. I look forward to seeing yours!

I love your quilt it really pretty.

Thank you.

Oh, no you aren't the last one!  I haven't even started on mine.  Got the fabric all picked out and a picture posted of my choices and that's as far as I've gotten.  I Will finish this, though.  I love the look of the quilt!!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service