Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 72962

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a half step ahead of you txsueh. I have the fabric and I have the first lesson cut out. Then I promptly went back to the PerfectPoints I never finished (but I think you did). I'm working on lesson 3 on that one and hope to finish that lesson tonight!

Well, mine is only up on the design board. I still have to sew the rows together. Some people in the group have theirs quilted and the whole 9 yards!  LOL

Looking forward to seeing your finished quilt.  I'll go see if I can find your fabric choices. :D

Me too -- only part of my fabric picked out.  Too much else got in the way.  But I'll get there as I love this pattern.

Yes me too.  I have another fabric grouping I'm going to try this with next. Ca't wait to see yours.

It's nothing but "Sunny Skies" around my house since I have the quilt along finished.  I opted to do a pillowy quilting on the background with a petal/circle design in the center of the star blocks.  Although you can't really tell from the pictures, it is quilted in a blue thread that matches the background.  I didn't have enough of the yellow dot fabric left for the binding, but the yellow with blue flowers sets the background off  very nicely in my opionion.  Was a fun project with a fun group of ladies.  Look forward to doing another quilt along in the near future.

JanJo in Reno

Attachments:

I was finally able to get my pictures off my camera.  The colors aren't quite right, but close.

Candice, this is wonderful. Your colors really pop.

Finished

Yippee, please post a picture when you can. Would love to see it , Brenda.

Hope this works
Attachments:

Spectacular, Brenda.  Your quilting is awesome.

WOWSERS! Very impressive indeed. applause, applause 0n a job well done.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service