Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 72971

Replies to This Discussion

Brenda, fantastic job!!

Wow! Brenda! That quilting is a work of ART!!! Great job!

Amazing quilting..... a true work of art

Okay I have finally finished the first of my mystery quilts and am hoping to get the other loaded on the longarm before the weekend ends.  I am gifting this one to my DH's first niece for Christmas.  She asked last year for a blue and white quilt when I had time so when the mystery started I knew what fabrics to use.  She is going to be sooo excited.  Now to get the other one done so I can get it gifted.

Beautiful - I love how the inner border picks up the daisy centers.  You have a great eye for choosing fabrics.  She will love it!!!  Is the other one the same pattern?

You did a fantastic job on it, Gayle! She will be tickled pink when she sees it's!

This is beautiful Gayle....love the daisy border!

Gayle, this is beautiful.  So glad you had the time and energy to finish it.

Gayle it is beautiful.

very pretty love the blue .

Thank you to each and all.  I loved doing this quilt along and yes I did do 2 of this same pattern but with a very different group of fabrics.  It is in golden colors with roses and wine amd green colors. I didn't get to get it quilted yet as the one I was going to gift it to changed colors in her space and it wouldn't match.  I will keep it probably.  I will do something else for her.

Here is some I made.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service