Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 72403

Replies to This Discussion

These are amazing - so different yet from the same pattern.  And your quilting is wonderful.  Great job!

Wow Linda, you've been busy! They all are wonderful. Love seeing all the different fabrics. The quilting is great as well. Each so fitting the style of fabrics. Anxiously awaiting to see how this year's comes together. Gotta get cracking and start sewing.

I have one more quilt, but no pictures.

here is one of my quilts finished. got to start the other one but did the mystery quilt 2014. my daughter loved this one

Top is finally done, don't know when it will be quilted though.

Ala Amish.....beautiful color mix

JanJo in Reno

Very striking Samara.

Very eye-catching, Samara.  Another one of your beauties.  Great job!

Samara, it's beautiful. Such a bright, happy quilt! Mine isn't quilted yet either and the second one is still in pieces.

You are both way ahead of me.....I've saved all the instructions but haven't had a chance to make it!

I'm sort of with you Carol - I have all the instructions and the fabric, but only have the first step cut out (I think that's how far I got . . . it's been so long I'm really not sure!).

RSS

Introducing Country Inn Fabrics

New & Exclusive! Country Inn Fabric Collection just $5.96/yard Shop now »

Introducing Cottage Grove Fabrics

New & Exclusive! Cottage Grove Fabric Collection just $5.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2017   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service