Quilt With Us

Please add photos of your Part 3 blocks and finished quilt/top here and not on the Comment Wall!

It is important that members who have not finished the pattern, and people who join later, can enjoy sewing without having the mystery spoiled for them by posted photos of finished quilts.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation!

Tags: 2014, Mystery, Quilt

Views: 18221

Replies to This Discussion

Here are two completed quilt tops. The first one is done in the Neutral Love II collection, with somewhat lower contrast fabrics. It was a sample sewn by Susie, one of our sample sewers, to test the pattern.

The second one, sewn by my friend Nancy, is done in a past collection called Midnight Blooms. It has the color values reversed, with a dark background.

Can't believe I forgot to photograph my own sample...will post it soon.

Looking forward to seeing photos from other members.

Here is photo of the sample I made with Golden Age fabrics - the ones used in the pattern and pattern notes.

Ann your sample is beautiful!  The focus fabric fussy cuts are great!  I also enjoyed the reversed color quilt.  This is such a striking pattern and the color pallette one chooses sets the mood!  Can't thank you enough for this fabulous Mystery!!!

I did it!  It's far from perfect but I'm happy with it.  Now to MQ2013, lol.

Very nice!  and I like the peek of the wedding ring I see underneath it too!

Thanks Denise.  I am embarrassed to admit that the wedding ring is a manufactured quilt, lol.

Well done Evelyn! You are fast! Did you say this was going to be a Quilts of Valor quilt? If so, it's perfect for it.

I really didn't have a plan for this quilt but I love the Quilts of Valor idea.  I am going to look into that right now.  Thanks for the suggestion.

It turned out great. 

Evelyn - It turned out beautifully. Someone is going to be very touched to receive it.

Very nice. Looks perfect to me.

Evelyn, WOW! Beautiful.

RSS

Yosemite Park Flannels

Introducing Yosemite Park Flannels, just $7.96/yard. Exclusively at Connecting Threads. Shop now» 

Royal Tea

Introducing Royal Tea, exclusively at Connecting Threads for just $5.96/yard. Shop now»

Tool Sale

Save 40% on select marking tools, pins, needles, and accessories. Shop now »

© 2014   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service