Quilt With Us

You can download Part 3 PDF for free: MysteryQuilt2016-Part 3 (revised)
An error was found in Part 3 - Step 20 should measure 21-1/2" square - pattern corrected.

I also compiled a PDF showing the MQ16 design coloration variations from the Mystery Quilt 2016 Fabric Selection Suggestions Revised 3-3-16 PDF and a blank design for coloring in: MysteryQuilt2016-ColorationVariationsReduced.pdf

Additional Resources:
I would recommend reviewing the Perfect Points and the Positioning Pin Tutorial on the CT website.

Photo Page:
You can see photos of Part 3 blocks and finished quilts (or quilt tops) in the Part 3 & Beyond Member Photos discussion under Discussion Forum. You may post your photos there.

Note: Part 3 blocks and completed quilts should not be posted on the group's Comment Wall in order to preserve the mystery quilt experience as long as needed for those who are still working their quilts.

Mystery Quilt 2016 - Conclusion
The last quilt along blog post will be on Wednesday, April 6th. However, people will still be able to join and add comments/questions on QWU for many months after that.

Views: 504

Replies to This Discussion

Pattern Error
An error was found in Part 3 - Step 20 should measure 21-1/2" square - pattern corrected.

Ann... Mine measured 22" should I cut it down?

here we are into July,,, I have been a pest to several folks as I misplace part of my materisl.. Many Great folks from Connecting threads have steered me in the right direction... now to follow the steps they directed me too..

I have done the cutting for the first step and in the morning plan to start putting it together....I turned 80 summer past and have slowed down a lot.... but traveling on...// always Gmakitty

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service