Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11831

Replies to This Discussion

great job I just love how well your points match up. Mine was not so perfect. Thank you for sharing 

Cindy your section is looking so pretty.  

Congratulations to Cindy and Helen! Way to go! You finished so quickly and so well. They all look great! I am glad you enjoyed the mystery quilt.

Hoped to finish mine today.  All pieces assembled and trimmed ready to put together.  Got the trimming done this morning but I don't think I have enough energy left to put top together today.  Had physical therapy yesterday and am wiped out today - the usual!  I'll probably try to rest, maybe sleep, if the phone and doorbell stop ringing!!  She tells me to rest after therapy, but went shopping afterwards (try to shop less but Rich usually forgets to tell me he is almost out of cereal, or DONUTS!)  Then we went out to eat - as usual I ate too much and that made me more tired.  Tried to nap yesterday but couldn't go to sleep - read a book instead.  

I will probably get top together tomorrow and get picture.

I'm taking a down day. Doing a lot of little things but not much of anything. Hopefully I will continue sewing tomorrow.

Great tops, Helen and and Cindy.

They  Cindy and Helen I love your tops. Mine is being sewed together now hope to have it finished this evening.

All the finished tops are beautiful.

I started the center this morning before work and promptly sewed the first units together wrong. Need to do some ripping after dinner before I can start over. Luckily it was only the first few seams before I realized it.

Kim, you're in fine company. Before mine was together my seam ripper and I were on a first name basis. Lots if up close and personal alone time was had. Lesson here, use those straight pins to match the intersections and points!

Some nice finishes here so far!!

The start of the centre block hope to finish this weekend
Attachments:
Looking good, Donna. What a difference fabric choices make. Anxious to see it together.

Love the colors - SPRING - (although we are looking at 8 inches of snow and more coming).  I like how the 2 fabrics in the large triangles blend.  May be an interesting finish.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service