Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11828

Replies to This Discussion

• Here's my finished top done in Folk Blossoms.

Attachments:

Kim, I do like those fabrics, especially your floral border.  Also, love how the gray and gold go together on the flying geese border.  Nice job!

Isn't that fabric just too pretty. I put a 6" border on mine and really like it. (That way we won't get ours mixed up~ LOL) Ours are the first two done in the same fabrics. I believe Mary Alice is also using the Folk Blossoms line. Great minds think alike. And our light fabrics are two different blues but show up gray in the photos. Nice job, Kim.

Yes, those blues do look gray, but it is still beautiful.  I just may have to order some!

Stunning!

Oh I like this! You know, I wasn't wild about that selection on the fabric selection sheet, but I do like how it worked up.

Kim, I really like your fabrics.  Nice work.  Everything lays so straight. 

Kim, that is beautiful, I love it.
I finally got the last border on my patriotic quilt! I had to make a few changes and re-cut a few pieces after I saw how it was laying out. And I had to hunt and dig for something to put I the center block. But I am really happy how it turned out. My plan is to donate it to Quilts of Valor. I hope some lucky recipient likes it as much as I do! This one will be hard to part with, but it is a worthy cause.

Keep those pictures coming! It is so inspiring to see all the variations!
Attachments:

All I can think to say is WOW!

Oh my gosh Diane! That is spectacular! I think that will bring a tear to the military person who receives this one. Great work!

Absolutely loving all the final results of all of your quilt tops! I ordered my fabric on 3/22 and won't get it until 4/6, sad that my order took 5 days to process and 2 weeks for it to arrive, any way I was trying to organize my stuff last week and came across a fabric I really wanted to use. I had all my choices lines up but once I seen the final result I had to make changes, I just had way too much pink in it. As it sits the one pink is really bright but am happy with the end result, I will be making another with my ordered fabric but for now this is what I have:

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service