Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11828

Replies to This Discussion

I am enjoying seeing all the different fabric combos. Each top has its own personality. I won't zero in on individual tops. I'd get myself confused and have it all wrong. Don't want to do that. In some cases I know the fabrics were a suggested line from CT. In those cases it might be helpful if the choice was listed. I know some of them didn't catch my interest but seeing them made up is quite a different matter. Never know when it might spur an order seeing an actual project. 

Making this for a young man, so I was trying to make it kinda masculine! Realized late on that I wasn't going to have enough gray, so I had to make a kinda funny second border there - but I do like it and I think he will too. 

Attachments:

Like it. Proves again that necessity is the mother of invention.

Carole, it is very nice and I am sure the lucky guy to get it will love it! 

thank you!

It seems that borders are the magic trick to save a quilt! Looks super!

Here is my completed quilt top. I'm happy with it.
Attachments:

Very nice. Love those colors.

Very pretty.

Very pretty.

Krista, nicely done. Your fabrics really make the design pop.

I love your colors and am glad you are pleased with the end result! 

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service