Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11828

Replies to This Discussion

Lovely colors.

Krista it looks great!! I think I remember you were concerned about two of the fabrics being too similar in color, but Ann kept reassuring you that it would be fine. She certainly was right! Ann knows her stuff.

Very nice.
Not finished yet but almost.I have ripped out more stitches than ever on a project and the fabric I bought to make the triangles outside the medallion are directional and it wasn't until the third try I got it right.I just wanted to use up the basic I had at home so if I had known what it looked like,I may have made different choices.Will post a picture soon.

I made some fabric changes after I saw the Part 3 reveal. Unlike many times nothing very major this time. It's one of the reasons I am not a big fan of mystery quilts. I will be pleased in the end on this one unlike others I have tried.

They are both very pretty. Great fabrics.

Linda, your top quilt looks so soft in those colors, ready to cuddle up in.  The second looks a lot like our hoped-for Spring.  Love them both.

Linda, wow two completed. Both are so pretty. Like others, the pink one really makes me think spring.

Linda, I love both of your quilt tops!  It is so amazing how different they look depending on the choice of fabric.

Linda, you are a worker!! Love both of them.

Wow! It is great to see so many quilt tops completed or near completion.

Diane - Your patriotic quilt is turning out wonderful! I love the fussy cut center and the way your fabrics are going together.

Agnes - Thanks for sharing your mistake - I made the same one when I made the first sample! I like the way you try different things to make a pattern  "yours'

Paula - The large border works well to make the quilt bigger - pretty fabrics!

Marsha M. - Good job! I hope you are pleased.

Donna F.- Love those yellow, black and lime colors and the fun flowers. I am glad you like your quilt!

Gina M. - Way to go to make adjustments - looks like you meant to do it if you don't tell anyone.

Tressa - Your Pen & Inked version looks great!

Carol D. - What a lucky young man to receive your quilt! Like the way you adjusted the border to make it work and alternated the colors for some of the blocks.

Krista - Looks like you kept both pinks. I think it turned out quite well - glad you are pleased.

Linda C. - Two quilts! Terrific! They are both lovely. The blue one is so soft and subtle and airy.

Hope I didn't miss anyone. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing more photos.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service