Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11828

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry on phone pics not posting

The first picture is what it would have been had I not changed the ... I kept the pink polka dot diamond corners and that is the only polka dot in the quilt lol... It is growing on me but still want to donate some of my things I don't particularly like to foster children

Diane, it certainly is a happy quilt.. Your fabrics are perfect together.

It would have been great either way, but I do love the final finished top.  Anyone would be thrilled to have it - female anyway - LOL! 

Yummy! Cotton candy! Love it.

So fresh and feminine!

I like the polka dots, along with the pink and he purple.  Very nice.

Diane Wagenman - So pretty and pink? Very feminine. good job!

Diane Wills - A great patriotic quilt! Donating it to Quilts of Valor is a wonderful idea.

Kim - Your Folk Blossoms quilt is lovely! I hope you are pleased.

Keep those photos coming!

I haven't started my Christmas one yet.

Thanks Ann, I am very pleased with it and am glad I used the Folk Blossoms fabrics. Hope to finish it up to give to my Mom for her birthday in June.

I just finished the top using Sedona Sunrise.   I am contemplating adding an additional border to increase the size. Had a lot of fun doing it.

Very pretty!  If you were to add another border, which fabric would it be in?

Thanks. I am not sure which fabric I will use.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service