Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11828

Replies to This Discussion

Looks great!!

Another beautiful one!

Two thumbs up!  Very stunning!

Very nice.....not sure my geese look as perfect!

Nice, Jo! Love it!

Really nice.

Very nice.  Looks somewhat patriotic, which is a good thing.

Just saved all the finished tops to a file on computer. A second quilt with the center medallion layout is already dancing in my head. Love the rectangular setting. Fabric will come along eventually for it.

Jo - Terrific! Beautiful piecing and colors! Aren't the lighter Chambray fabrics great? I am enjoying having the lighter colors to design with - more contrast choices. Have you started your Christmas  one yet? I haven't but it is on the top of the pile.

Thank you Ann - I have not started the Christmas one, may wait till my daughter is ready to the baby one for her friend. She loves this one I just did. By the way, my husband said the quilt looked nautical to him......hmmmmm. Just goes to show we all look at colors in our own way.

Diane and Kim, thank you for the kind words.

Way to go Jo.  Beautiful!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service