Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11826

Replies to This Discussion

Very pretty,  Really like the embroidery you added.

I am reposting this since it hasn't showed up.  I finished my quilting my second quilt and started to hand sew the binding.  Thanks Ann again.  This quilt will also be donated.

Helen - great job on both of your quilts.  Very lucky recipients for sure.

Both are very pretty. Great donation quilt.

Agnes - The embroidery is a great idea and a lovely addition to complement the Morning Glory fabrics.

Helen - Your quilt looks lovely quilted. It is a generous donation and should be greatly appreciated by the lucky recipient.

These are my daughter Tara's flimsies, front and back.

She is signed up and this is here first mystery quilt! She also does not know I posted these pictures.

Attachments:

Wow, both sides are great. Love pieced backing. Very ingenious quilt hanger also.

Thank you Ann, Marge and Kim.  The colors are so much brighter than they appear.  The Library was so thrilled when I dropped off the quilt for raffle.

Rhoda your quilt is cool and so is the backing.  Agnes the embroidery is such a lovely touch.

Great job Tara!! Don't get mad at mom now for posting the pics :o)

She did a great job. Very cute.

Thanks, Ann and Agnes. I thought that was the way but wanted to check.

Rhoda & Tara - Great fabrics and finished top! The skulls are fun. Thanks for posting the pictures and letting us admire the quilt top. I too think the method of hanging is quite functional and clever.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service