Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11831

Replies to This Discussion

Marsha, I'm glad you shared with us.  The tan color behind the center give the appearance of 3D.  I love that!

I agree. I do like the 3D effect the fabric colors give.

Thank you Paula and Kathleen.  I didn't notice the 3D effect until Paula first mentioned it!  I guess I should stand back and look at my quilts more.  That wasn't possible the way the wind was blowing yesterday.  Wind stronger today and we had 2 times that the sun shone but for just minutes at a time.  Rain all last night and early this morning.  Gloomy most of the time so that when sun shines, it hurts the eyes.

Very nice. It is so fresh looking. The 3D effect is neat. I would not have seen it as such if Paula hadn't mentioned it.

Love the orange or coral. The white  area would be fun to add even color thread  of the other colors with the design.

Marsha - Looks great! The 3-D effect of the center block is the reason I chose it and suggested bold colors that come toward you for Fabric 4. It is a variation of the Big T block that does the same thing. I think you may see a similar effect in most of the finished quilts once you know to look for it.

I was quite surprised when I noticed a modified T effect in a quilt I made 10 years ago. Between that quilt and this mystery I have a whole new thought process in my arsenal.. The quilt in question:

That's a beauty Agnes! Next to blues, browns are a favorite of mine.

Thank you, Kathleen. I waffle between blues and the earth tones, including browns.

You sure have made some beautiful quilts Agnes!

Cora, Thank you. I really enjoy quilt making so much more than anything else so it is easy to do well at it.

Completed...finally...

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service