Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11822

Replies to This Discussion

Cora - Lovely finished quilt! It looks great quilted.

Thanks Ann...I enjoyed doing it....in the picture it is hard to tell that I substituted...except for the middle.

What a nice Christmas quilt!  You are ahead of the game!  Very nice.  Thank you for sharing.

How nice to have a Christmas quilt all ready! Love it!

Very nice, the colors are wonderful...

That came out really nice in the Christmas colors. Love the quilted snowflakes.

Finally finished mine; I had posted pictures of my daughter's a couple of months ago (on my car!) When I read there would be a chance to do some fussy cutting, I knew I had the Jinny Beyer border print I wanted to use.

Attachments:

Oh Rhonda, it is stunning. Beautiful fabric choices.

I still haven't quilted mine, but have pulled out threads to audition for it. I think I found a light grey for mine that will blend well.

Absolutely beautiful!!

That is beautiful!  I love Jinny Beyer's fabric.  I went to her shop a few years ago and was overwhelmed by all of her stunning fabric around me!  My husband actually saved me by insisting I buy a couple kits or we might still be there!

It is beautiful!

Rhoda, I love the Jinny Beyer borders and triangles.  I have always wanted to use her borders in something, but haven't found the project to use one in yet.  It makes such a beautiful and different quilt.  Love it!  Mine just sits in the UFO pile while I make 2 wedding quilts.  One is nearly done and the 2nd will be (I HOPE) my first Bargello.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service