Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11831

Replies to This Discussion

It's beautiful! Love the colors and the swirly print and the paisley. Very pleasing combination.

Very pleasing and masculine color combination.

Wow, wonderful!

Love your quilt, Karon.  Hope things are going well down your way.  Think of you and Ray often.

Thank you, but Ann suggested the color scheme.  It was so fun to be in this group.  Just love Ann's Mystery Quilts.

Well I finally got my mystery quilt finished and given to my DGD for her eight grade graduation saturday.  

Looks great Ranchmom.

Better late than never!! Just started this, February 2018, and finished the top. Hope it doesn't take me another two years to make it a complete finished quilt!! :) - bad picture, I know. Just couldn't capture the true prettiness of these fabrics.

Looks great Here is to a quick finish.

I have finished my 2016MQ and gifted it to my son for Father's Day... better late than never.

Oh Wow, Rhoda!! That's beautiful!! Love the border fabric. Are those skinny borders on either side of the lacy looking border, or is that part of the fabric print? There's a skinny one in the center too. That must be a fussy cut trick. Gosh it's beautiful!

Beautiful. Great job on all the cutting and miters too.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service