Here is a place where we can all list the names & websites of designers who make great paper pieced patterns.
1. Carol Doak http://www.carolddoak.com
2. Judy Niemeyer http://www.quiltworx.com
3. Deb Karasik & Janet Mednick http://www.quiltmavens.com
4. Marcia Hohn http://www.quilterscach.com
5. Judy Mathieson http://judymathieson.com
6. Piece by Number http://piecebynumber.com/pastbom/archbom.htm
7. Planet Patchwork http://www.planetpatchwork.com/fndpiece.htm
8. Sew Hooked http://www.sewhooked.org/paper_piecing/other.html
9. Paper Panache http://www.paperpanache.com/
10. The Designer's Workshop http://www.thedesignersworkshop.com
11. Zippy Designs http://www.equiltpatterns.com
Ula Lenz http://www.lenzula.com/
suggested by Kay Ahr in Reno/Sparks, Nevada USA
I have not done that although I have taken a lot of Craftsy classes because I already know how to paper piece using her methods. I would think her class would be well worth the money though.