Quilt With Us

Welcome! We are ready to get started with the Perfect Points Quilt Along!

Click here to read the Guidelines.

Today I am posting the Perfect Points and the Positioning Pin tutorial and the introduction to the Perfect Points Sampler pattern. This week,while everyone finishes gathering fabric, we will focus on fine-tuning our piecing skills related to triangles, points and diagonal lines. Discussion topics will be posted regularly in the Discussion Forum. Sewing will begin next week, March 6th when Lesson 1 is posted. I am eager to get started. I can tell from the group's comments you are too!

Please download both PDFs to begin.

Perfect Points & The Positioning Pin PDF

Perfect Points Sampler: Introduction PDF

Views: 4561

Replies to This Discussion

Here are the general instructions for the quilt along:

Go to the main page for Quilt with Us.

Click on the Perfect Points Quilt Along.

Discussion Forum for March 6th:The featured discussion for March 6th includes two PDFs: Lesson One and one about precision piecing. There are some CT tutorials and general info listed as well. We added a slide show so you can see the pictures for the first three blocks better.

I will post the next lesson and more photos in the Discussion Forum next Tuesday.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Teri -in case no one has answered you yet.  Scroll to the top of this page and you will see  a blu arrow and beside that the words - back to Perfect Points Quilt Along Discussion.  Click on that and it will take you to the site where the lessons are ready for you to download.

I wish I could help you Florence. I can get by in French but am not nearly fluent enough to explain sewing terms. Perhaps some of our East coast ladies can give you a hand or you might try one of the translator programs that are on line.

What size are the finished blocks.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service