Quilt With Us

Let's post our active service family member's name and address here for the group to use.

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

I spoke to our son in Texas. He asked that I not give his address - he feels that the postcards should go to the guys overseas, that they need it more. Will honor his request, but I did ask him if he knew anyone overseas to send to. He's thinks there are a couple of guys from his unit overseas, and will get addresses.

Meanwhile, our daughter's friend just returned to Iraq, and his birthday is this month (June), so here he is:

Sgt Albert Cisneros
A CO 1-184 INF
COB Q-WEST
APO AE 09351

Thank you!

I just finished painting a bunch of postcard-sized fabric pieces to quilt and send. I'm no artist, but it's a different kind of quilt. Fun, too. Easy to do while relaxing in fron of the TV with hubby at night. (So much better than having un-sewing to do!) When they're done, I'll post pictures - provided I remember to take pictures before I send them off.

Corinne S.
Forks, WA
Good deal Corinne! Thanks for the address too. And best of everything to your son here with me in Texas!
Update:

Albert Cisneros is home safe!

Thanks, ladies.

Corinne
Great news, God bless you all. Enjoy your time with him.
My son is scheduled to return in Nov :)

Late Update -
Jeremy Lee - my son is home safe too. He returned last month from Afghanistan. Thanks again everyone for your thoughtfulness. I got to go spend a week with him at his home in Vegas where he is based. Then, last weekend, I was in Florida to visit with him and my grandbaby. It is wonderful to have him back in America!! I don't think he will have to deploy again for at least a year.
I am so glad for the good news!!!
Thanks Cheryl. My stress level has decreased a bunch. Good to hear from you and glad you are doing ok. This year has been a tough one.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service