Quilt With Us

cleaning the sewing room ~ Using up what I have, and storing the fabric.

How do we store our fabric, some of us have so much fabric. !! what do you put all your fabric hardin.? and what do you do with the charity quilt fabrics when you get them? I am having time storing my fabric,,I have the big plastic totes, but I have them stacked one on top of the other,,,and I can't get to them all, one is flannel, one of them is my larger fabrics, one of them is projects I will get to someday,,etc,,

I am now useing some of it to make charity quilts but I still have the scraps to use up and all it does is multiplies....oh help me,,!!!

where OH where do you put all of it to get it used up? I seem to have alot of fabric..can anyone help in getting me to use it up,,,? please help me,,

~ Joanna

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

Joanna,

Right now I feel like organizing in the sewing room and cleaning it are like a giant beast.  I just purchased a new machine and need to fit it in.  It is so hard with limited space and so much fabric, books, patterns, etc.  If I ever have a solution you will be the first to know.  For now the struggle continues.

I wonder if there is a career path for someone out there..."sewing room organizer"!

oh Wow!!!  here I come if that is the way I should go,,hey you have got something there..!!! Sometimes if it isn't my room that needs to get done,,I clean it pretty good. so maybe your right,,I could do it for people,,,and make a living at it,,nice idea,,,I'll have to think on that one,,!!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service