Quilt With Us

Post your helps, hints, questions, and photos for blocks 1 & 2 here.

Find more photos like this on Quilt With Us

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

Whoopee !! got my pattern just now. Looks like fun.. Marilyn
I got mine this afternoon too. Since it takes 12 FQs I started with my daylily days that I've been keeping for awhile. When the indigoes get here, I'll start a second one!
Nell
Me too. I celebrated by going out an buying a new rotary cutter blade!
I also got mine today, can't wait to get a few minutes to sit down, look at the pattern and get started. This will be so much fun. My plans are to also start one in Civil War Reproduction Fabrics. I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone and to see how their quilts will come out.
Okay should I be worried about my order with my pattern and kit. I went in to tack it and it says there is no package with that tracking number. I am just hoping they have the wrong number listed and my order is okay and on its way. I got the email it had shipped 3 days ago so I am really hoping it comes maybe tomorrow, and if not the first part of next week.
Mary, It took nearly two weeks after getting the email that my kit had been shipped for it to reach me here in southern New Mexico. Don't know where you are located but with all the interest in the club, it could take a bit longer. Also, the weather could be playing a factor. I am sure you've already thought of all this. I just received my kit. I am hopeful I will be able to at least cut out the first two blocks this weekend. Have a wonderful day. Lynn from Carlsbad, NM
Hi Girls, My kit order shows that it shipped on tuesday, Jan. 6th. I don't know if it will make it tomorrow or if I'll have to wait till Monday, but Let us know how your blocks are coming. I'm just so Happy to see so many buddies who also love the idea of this quilt community. I've got a whole bunch of new friends. By the way, I'd like to hear from any Wisconsin people!!!!!
Judy
Hi Judy, Just ordered my kit today. I just moved to Wisconsin 6 mo. ago from Chicago. I'm still trying to get use to living in a small town. Rosalinda (Rose)
Nice to meet you Rose. My husband and I moved up here almost 6 years ago and just love it. We live in a small town too, just west of Madison. There's nothing like Wisconsin.
I have lived in small towns all my life and now I work in Madison. It is hard for me to get used to all the traffic and that fact that nobody knows you.

It's really nice to know everyone when you are out and around town. I'm thankful that my children still go to school in small towns.
My name is Lynn, and I've lived in Wisconsin all my life. Although we have had some nasty weather lately, I wouldn't trade Wisconsin's 4 seasons for any other climate
Hi, Judith. I just joined this group recently and am waiting for my pattern. I'm from Wisconsin, West Allis to be exact but I was in Texas visiting my son and his family when I joined. I missed the week of bitter cold. Not bad planning!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service