Quilt With Us

Post your helps, hints, questions, and photos for blocks 1 & 2 here.

Find more photos like this on Quilt With Us

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

Blocks one and two have been added to my photos.

Gator
I got mine today as well. Just need to get the fabric and I will be ready to rock and roll. I have never quilted with a group - looking forward to it. - Cheryl
Finished Block 2 during naptime this afternoon. I am working from the kit but haven't been following the same color choices for blocks either. Both blocks are also posted on my page.... : )
Attachments:
I finished my two. I think they are beautiful. If I say so myself. I really like the pattern.

Susan,
Your blocks look beautiful. Great colors. Tell me how did you upload the pictures here? I tried to put mine on this discussion and could only do an attachment?!?!
Took me a while to figure it out, there is a little icon above the area where you write your comment that looks like a landscape picture, "Add an image", click on that and it will let you browse your computer for the picture. When you find it, drag the name of the image to the space. I kept trying to drag my picture and that didn't work. When you drag the name to the space, it looks like gooble de goop, but keep going, it does add the pictures. :) Good luck.
Susan, those are beautiful and so perfect.
Very very nice! Amazing how the different colors change the feel of the pattern.
Nell
I just ordered my kit and can't wait to get started. There is a lady from Wisconsin but she didn't say where in Wisconsin. I am from Fond du Lac. Looking forward to starting this quilt.

Thanks, Caroline Anderson
Hello Caroline
my Husband is from Superior
used to live up there for 4 years after he retired form the air force---got tooo coold for these old bones we are now in Tn
Cindy
the colors are great,I just received my kit and pattern today canit wait to put colors toget, one of my favoriate parts and to fondle the fab.
well don't feel bad about no tracking # associated w/ your package, I tried to place an order a few mins. ago & can't do so --- says my email is not registered & of course my password won't work..tried to do it w/out registering as it says I can...well that failed after awhile..so i will call it in...
all I would have saved by ordering online is $ 4.10.

ok good luck ladies,
Hugs
patsy

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service