Quilt With Us

Are we ready for the new blocks? Please post your ideas, suggestions, and photos for blocks 7 & 8 here.

To show your finished blocks in one of the slideshows, post a picture to your own photos on your personal page and add a "tag" in all lower case. The tag should be " southern stars" (don't type the quotation marks). I'll go through the photos regularly and add them as I see them. Now we can all oohh and aahhh at everyones beautiful blocks!

Find more photos like this on Quilt With Us

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

I had some help with my effort to take pictures of blocks 7 & 8.
Attachments:
Except for the color, that looks like some of my help(ers)!
Joan, how cute!! He loves his momma's new block!!
Joan, I see you have a helper, too. My Harry, the tuxedo cat. He even helps me at the sewing machine, how about your friend? Barb
Attachments:
Joan,
What a cute helper! Cats are so funny.
Hi Kristin, oh well - we seamed so loooooooooost without you - but hope you had a good time - posted my 7 and 8 on my page also I don't think you saw my no 5 and 6 to. also I was asking if you think that some kind of dark beige or taupe would be nice between my blocks to make it a larger quilt. good to see you back again.......
Here are my April Blocks. I have been so busy need to catch up on the postings.
Attachments:
Finished blocks 7 & 8
Attachments:

Hi ! Just finished blocks 7 & 8. This group is such a great motivator to keep me on track. This project will not become another UFO. Have already too many of those in my sewing room.
Have a great quilting day ! Ginette

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service