Quilt With Us

Are we done yet? If so, HOORAY!! Post a picture here for all of us to see.

Find more photos like this on Quilt With Us

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

I finished mine last month. I wanted to get it completed before I started my blocks for Sylvia's Bridal Sample. I had so much fun making it, that I didn't want it to become an UFO like most of my projects.

Here is mine - and a BIG thank you to all of you - it is not quilted yet - will be hand quilted in a while - .... two more before that one - and still not sure how - ok Kristin were is yours.....
Joan and Francine, I LOVE your quilts!!! They are beautiful! And yea for us for not adding to our UFO piles!

Okay, just so none of you think I'm a LIAR (Linda???!!!), here's a photo of my finished quilt top. Now it's off to my mommy's house so she can quilt it on her big fancy machine. She's sooo nice!!

I put my quilt in the July Quilt show. I enjoyed making the quilt and used the kit as you can see.I liked the kit a lot and it was a good value with some extra fabric. I could use a little more quilting in the stars as I only did quilting in the background. I think I would like to do it over with bright colors.

My husband finally put some hooks up on the deck so I could take pics of the entire quilt when it is done. I thought I would take one more of my southern stars!
Looks really good. I've been away from the site for awhile so now I'm just catching up with everyone's progress.
LInda, you know I love your quilt! I think it's one of my favorites. How nice of your husband to put hooks up on your deck to hang your quilts. Hmmm.....I might have to show your picture to my husband to see if I can't influence him to do the same. Thanks for sharing your great idea!

Here is my quilt top using the CT Indigo 3 fabrics. Now to get it quilted by Christmas!
Ah, It's pretty! I love indigo and tan together...
Finished my quilt last night, finally. I love it! :)
Attachments:

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service