These questions came to my mind and maybe yours too. Please answer to give your Secret Sista some insight to your thoughts, likes and dislikes.
1. Do you own a laptop?
2. Do you like pillows on your couch/chair/bed?
3. Do you use potholders for cooking or do you decorate with them?
4. Do you like pockets inside/outside on a tote bag?
5. Sometimes I use a wallhanging as a table topper--what do you think?
6. What are your favorite colors?
1. Yes--I have a laptop.
2. Yes-- I use pillows on the couches and chairs and on rare occasions on the bed.
3. Yes--I use potholders for cooking and aprons for decorating.
4. I love pockets on the inside as well as at least one on the outside.
5. Wallhangings are great for both uses. I have a solid white and a solid green cloth that I put under the wallhanging/table topper.
6. Now for color--My kitchen has blue and yellow/gold as the main colors but since you walk into the front door and have 1 huge room(living room, kitchen and dining area) any color that you could think of is probably there. My favorite colors schemes is "Fall" colors. I am not picky about colors, if I like it, I use it.
1. I have a net book one of those annoyingly small things. I thing like 10.5 inch screen.
2. I use seat pillows with the ties on my kitchen chairs, but no pillows on my sofa.... darn dogs think the sofa is theirs.
3. Oh yes I use pot holders all the time.
4. Pockets anywhere are great!
5. I don't do wall hangings or table toppers. too much crap on my table, and I don't hang stuff on these old walls. they are plaster or something.
6. I love most colors, not neons. I really love 1930's and batiks.
1. Do you own a laptop? - NO LAPTOP (I only wish)
2. Do you like pillows on your couch/chair/bed? - NO PILLOWS...I have tons...too many
3. Do you use potholders for cooking or do you decorate with them? - DECORATE WITH THEM AND APRONS TOO
4. Do you like pockets inside/outside on a tote bag? - IN/OUT
5. Sometimes I use a wallhanging as a table topper--what do you think? - LOVE LITTLE QUILTS AND USE WALL HANGINGS AS TOPPERS ALL THE TIME...doesn't everyone
6. What are your favorite colors? - ALL - BUT, NO BRIGHTS!
1. Yes and an Ipad
2. Have a zillion pillows
3. I use mitts
5. I use wallhangings on the table and runners
6. Country blue and sea green for the lake house and rustic fall colors for our home
1. Do you own a laptop? - no
2. Do you like pillows on your couch/chair/bed? - yes
3. Do you use potholders for cooking or do you decorate with them? - strictly for cooking
4. Do you like pockets inside/outside on a tote bag? - love lots of pockets
5. Sometimes I use a wallhanging as a table topper--what do you think? - both
6. What are your favorite colors? - fall colors, I love the new Charlottesville collection by CT (I'm ordering some now).
1. no laptop
2. yes to the chair
5. my table is too covered for a table topper but great idea
6. blues, rose or burgandy
I also want to say that batiks so far are my favorite fabric. all colors. and I do like all colors but green is not my favorite but in the right things it looks good.
1. nope-no laptop
2. I use pillows some on couch and chairs.
3. I use potholders and decorate with them.
4. pockets are great inside and outside.
5. I use wallhangins as toppers.
6. As before yellow is my fav, but I also like pretty much all colors. I'm not especially fond hot pink or neon green.
I don't own a laptop, ipad, cell phone (shocker!), or anything else that needs a case.
I'm so darned easy to please...no particular wants here...just to have a good time and be surprised with whatever you have chosen to make. (((Hugs)))
Can I be your friend!!! :-) I don't know the reason you don't have any of that stuff, but I wished i didn't. I do not like technology for the most part. Internet is nice for this kind of thing. I was born in the wrong era. I still garden preserve and can. something most 34 yr olds have no flippin clue about. :-)