Quilt With Us

Good morning everyone. Looks like the majority wanted Bricks and Stepping Stones so that will be the challenge. We'll revisit the others after Christmas. Rules as follows:

1. Sept. 5th - Oct. 31th

2. Lap, Throw, or Crib size

3. Use lots of different fabrics

4. Post you pictures in this thread

5. Random drawing for those who finish at challenge end 

Please remember to post your progress here, we love to see what you're doing. Here is the link:      http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2005/06/bricks-stepping-stones.html

Have fun!

Views: 1020

Replies to This Discussion

Decided on black and white scraps for the border and I think it sets it off nicely.Happy with it now. Will sandwich and back it later as I have a girly quilt to do.
Wow, Linda that was fast! I like it. Mine is just in the "my minds eye stage"!
That is really striking.....I'm wishing I had time to do one.....I may have to try to fit it in?
i really like the black and white border. i also like how they read across. now i'm thinking i should have done mine that way....
Linda you are fast!! It looks lovely. I wish I could get to mine...but I don't have my studio back yet from when I had the flood in my basement. :( I haven't got my studio back yet from the damage caused by the flood. Maybe if the flooring guy comes to replace the floor, the restoration crew comes and puts up the new baseboards and puts the drywall back up in the laundry room....whew!!! A lot to wish for. But seriously if they all do, then I am going to try to do this one. I love it and god knows I have enough scraps to do it for sure. lol Just got 6 more grocery bags of scraps from a friend yesterday....
got my matchsticks together, now to start the rest-right now I plan on doing it quilt to go!
Ok..I am in!  Will get started this weekend.
got the top put together this past week. i had some black and white 2 1/2" pieces from another project, so i just used those and then adjusted the size of my bricks to match. i used all scraps, no stash except for borders. now to get it quilted.
Great job Chrisse! I've got everything cut except my white because I don't like what I have. Might have to use what I have anyway.
thanks char! i say, go for it! i used fabric i didn't care for, but it works. always seems to. i guess we look too closely or think too much about it, but it's usually only us that sees an issue. do it do it do it!!!

Looks great chrissie.

I  like how you used what you had, and then made the mathematical adjustments to make the quilt.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service