Quilt With Us

Hello everyone we will be making the Vintage Propellersquilt for our new challenge.

The pattern can be found on this site under the Freebies tab. I chose this pattern because it looks as though it will use lots of those scraps we all have. You are free to to make your quilt as large or as small as you like. Remember the largest will use up the most scraps. Feel free to use any and all colors. You don't have to stick with one color as your back round. Mix it up! Get creative!

The rules are simple: The challenge starts on Feb. 01st and ends on June 30th. That's it! If you are not able to start on the first, start whenever you have can.

As in the past, there will be a random drawing at the end of the challenge for those of you who finish. Of course the prize will be something quilty. Also this time to make it fun, I will be giving out other little gifts for milestones along the way. These challenge milestones are only known be me.

Views: 107

Replies to This Discussion

as of yesterday I have 70 blocks made-all red and cream scraps-haven't made a dent in the scrap pile though so will keep plugging away
Wow, Good for you I just chose my colors this week!
wow Diane, you are getting those blocks done!!!  Good for you!
count is now 90 and still no dent in the scrap pile-
Wow Diane, I am envious. Do we get a sneak peek? Or are you going to keep us in suspense? :)

Diane -sounds like you are on fire--You Go Girl--

I am finishing challenge from another group & realized that I am adding triangles to my scraps.  This will probably furnish most of the HST's I need-probably the shortest span of time anything has been in my scrap basket! LOL

count is now 130--will have enough to put a twin-size together by the end of the day--IF i can get out of the accountants office in good time after getting taxes done today-I'm not expecting it though as he takes FOREVER to get through them!
Found a box with leftover pinks from my snowball quilt,cut them down and they can go in too.Only done about 50 but as i was ready to give up after the first one i think that is canny good.
So far.Not pressed or anything yet.
Doing pretty good there Linda-love bright & happy quilts!
Way to go Linda. I love all the color.
That is really pretty. Love the bright and colorful blocks. It looks like a "happy" quilt!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service