Quilt With Us

Hello everyone we will be making the Vintage Propellersquilt for our new challenge.

The pattern can be found on this site under the Freebies tab. I chose this pattern because it looks as though it will use lots of those scraps we all have. You are free to to make your quilt as large or as small as you like. Remember the largest will use up the most scraps. Feel free to use any and all colors. You don't have to stick with one color as your back round. Mix it up! Get creative!

The rules are simple: The challenge starts on Feb. 01st and ends on June 30th. That's it! If you are not able to start on the first, start whenever you have can.

As in the past, there will be a random drawing at the end of the challenge for those of you who finish. Of course the prize will be something quilty. Also this time to make it fun, I will be giving out other little gifts for milestones along the way. These challenge milestones are only known be me.

Views: 107

Replies to This Discussion

Almost another month has passed and I'm not started either. I do have some fabric picked out to start with.....I'm thinking a baby quilt!
I'll be happy if I end up with a table runner!  It is a really fun pattern though and I'm enjoying it so who knows?  I start with a seed & who knows what I'll end up with.....LOL
Linda, I love your blocks, so cheerful.  And Dianne, what can I say; what a job you have done.  I don't blame you for not wanting to see another hst!  But the results are really worth it; it looks great.   I have not even started yet!
I was afraid to admit that I hadn't started yet but now that some of you are also admitting it then so will I. Diane I LOVE your quilt. You have put me to shame.
OOps sorry it is Dianne with 2 n's.
no just one n like you!
Okay, I've changed my mind.  I was planning on making a table runner and decided it was busier than I wanted it, so I will separate my propellers by a plain square of my background fabric & instead come out with a bed scarf./  That should wake someone up in the morning!!!
come on you guys don't leave me hanging! Am I going to be the only one that finishes their quilt?
Do I have to come stand over you? Remember I will require a bed lots of good food and drink if I do!
Come on down to western Kansas. I surely could use some help! I will provide the good food, a bed, and it depends on the drink. I'm sure I can find whatever you desire!
well Connie we had snow here yesterday-is it warmer there? I might be tempted
We had snow last week but it didn't stick. Yesterday and today is cloudy & rather cool. I'm so ready for spring & some sunshine. Went to the dr. yesterday and my vitamin D is low. He said get out in the sunshine.....I wanted to ask him where I was going to find any sun! I know....in a couple of months we'll be wishing cloudy and cooler weather. Never happy are we? A favorite saying in Kansas is "if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes, it will change!"
Hold the whip Diane I am working on a scrappy border at the moment.Unless you fancy a trip to Britain to oversee the work.lol

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service