Quilt With Us

Our new challenge starts today! Those of you who want to make Boxy Stars and those wanting to make Playing with Jacks can both do so. Anyone who would like to make a different Bonnie Hunter quilt can do so as well.

1. Start date Jan. 15, 2012

2. End date Mar. 15, 2012

3. Use lots of different fabrics! (we're trying to use up scraps)

4. Post pictures in this thread of your progress

5. Good luck, go, get started!

Please post any other scrap quilt pictures in the Scrap Creations thread.

Views: 2032

Replies to This Discussion

I've finished the quilt top.

Now I'm off to sandwich the quilt.  I've just enought Bugs Bunny fabric for the backing.  This is for a 9-yr old.

Looks Great. it can work for her for years

Very nice Pam.Another one on my to do list.

OK so here are seven blocks finished- well maybe not in this particular arrangement since they aren't sewn together yet but you get the idea. Not sure what color to use for sashing- any ideas?

No suggestions on sashing color, but I really like those blocks.  Maybe after I get though a few more of my need to finish sooner than later quilts I'll be able to do this one.

love the colours! try a couple different fabrics out for the sashing and see what you like best. i'd try a gold and a red for sure.

Your blocks are great. I think I'd try gold or blue for sashing.

Looking good ra57.I tried to keep my squares in the centres and sashing all cream.

Ditched the piano keys pastel border cos it still looked too busy.Settled for 4 different pinks.Quite like it.

look great linda!!! i gotta get crackin on mine.

Linda-- your quilt is so pretty.  I like the soft pastels.

Both are gorgeous! I can't believe you've got them pretty much done already. I like this pattern so guess I'll have to print it so I can add it to my "someday list"! Good job ladies!

Oh lovely pastels!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service